Do you have experience with either agricultural machinery spares or automotive vehicle spares? Maybe a flair for displaying your stock in the showroom or on trade stands? If so this role could be just the advancement in your career you seek.
This trainee position for a Spares and Parts Merchandiser is an excellent opportunity to learn the role of the Product Manager. You'll be given heaps of responsibility and will work closely with colleagues and global customers throughout this international company's network of retail outlets. You will help to manage the retail shop concept, identify market needs and the assess how each product is selling and roll this out as the template for shops globally.
This role could suit Candidates from a Parts / Trade Counter background who are looking to advance their career.
- Using your existing knowledge of agricultural or spare parts sectors, you will lead on the group marketing communication plan to introduce, enhance and exit products efficiently.
- Work closely with all internal teams to hit all agreed objectives and deadlines..
- Lead on the growth of the retail shop concept working very firmly within the agricultural machinery sector.
- Merchandise stand options to create sales opportunities for customers.
- Exhibition product displays. Working with the team to select products to display.
- Conduct market research and regularly review and comment on the activity of competitors and OE brands in order to stay abreast of the competition.
- Active experience in a retail or trade counter role, preferably in the agricultural or spare parts sectors.
- Working knowledge of the agricultural or related automotive industry.
- Experience of managing key stakeholders and supplier relationships.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate and able to use Microsoft office packages (e.g. Excel).
- The role will involve an element of travel within the UK and occasionally internationally.
- Driven and committed
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Able to manage own workload to meet targets and deadlines
- Life assurance cover 2 x basic salary (rising to 3 x basic salary for pension scheme members)
- Company Pension Plan - Employer contributions of 6% (with min of 3% employee contributions)
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Membership into the company medical insurance plan
- Salary: £20-22000
Working Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job