Our client, a Franchised Dealership in the Chelmsford area currently recruiting for an experienced Motor Trade Parts Advisor to join their busy parts department. The basic salary on offer is £23-27k, plus bonus taking your OTE up to £27-30k.
- Selling parts to retail and wholesales customer.
- Assist the Parts Manager with monitoring levels of stock.
- To help and assist all aspects of the warehouse including checking stock and deliveries in against invoices, outing stock away in correct location, loading delivery vans, stock checking, returning stock to the Manufacturer following correct procedures, keeping warehouse and bin locations tidy, ensuring return of delivery cages to the Manufacturer.
- Respond to VHC’s requests from the Service Dept. as a matter of urgency and in their responses they must add any associated parts that maybe required
We are looking for people who are:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer service
- Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
- Previous experience of a parts operation and of stock control procedures would be essential.
- Experience using Kerridge ADP
- A full current UK driving licence
- Working hours are between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday on two shifts (8am-5pm and 9am-6pm) with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.30am-1pm (paid as overtime)
For further details on this Parts Advisor role and other jobs in the motor trade submit your CV to contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'