My Client is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their site in the Bristol area - working Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm The duties are listed below. This is an exciting opportunity working for a highly successful business
To receive all parts orders, accurately identify requirements and ensure that they are accurately and promptly picked and dispatched.
To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
Parts advisor will report to Parts Supervisor
• Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer & technician requirements and giving advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering.
• Keeping customer / workshop updated on back-orders and part availability.
• Locate unavailable items from other suppliers and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for V.O.R. orders to be raised
• To maximize sales opportunities through up selling and related selling
• To make up customer orders for dispatch as required ensuring that they match customer order and that any shortages are highlighted, ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and dispatch as scheduled and that the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems
• Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
• Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, referring any unresolved problems are referred to the job holders immediate supervisor
• Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the best experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
• To maximize sales opportunities both retail and internal.
• To achieve parts growth
Keywords; "Parts Advisor" OR "Parts Advice" OR "Kerridge" OR "Commercial Parts" OR "Automotive Parts" OR "Truck Parts" OR "Parts Advisory"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job