Parts Advisor - Parts Counter
Experienced Parts Advisor - Uckfield
We are seeking a customer focused Parts Advisor with experience of working on a Parts Desk within the mechanical industry, ideally from an Automotive / Turf / Greenkeeping / Agriculture / Horticulture / Construction machinery background. Full world recognised product training will be given, and there are opportunities for progression within this well established and expanding family run business.
- Providing first class customer contact face-to-face, on the phone and by email
- Ensure the display area and parts desk are well presented at all times
- Record all customer transactions
- Ensure that parts are ordered and supplied on-time in accordance with customer Service Level Agreements
- Find opportunities to increase sales where appropriate
- Be aware of any work that needs attention and report to manager on a regular basis
- Be aware of any health and safety issues within the department
- Customer focused
- Parts Advisor / Parts Counter position experience
- Helpful and friendly persona
- Computer literate
- Awareness of health and safety
- Willingness to learn
This is a full-time permanent position, and overtime is available and may be required during the summer months on a rota system.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Manufacturers world recognised training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Family/Employee fun days
- Hospitality discounts
Wellington Powell Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our client to fill this position.
- Automotive Parts
- Customer Service
- Parts Ordering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'