Are you passionate about cars and customer service?
As a Parts Advisor working for the Jaguar Land Rover Retail Network your role is supporting the Parts Manager by using your knowledge of vehicle parts to serve both customers, colleagues and local trade.
By being accountable for supporting and assisting colleagues and customers with parts identification, searching and sourcing parts from outside of the retailer when required you are an integral part of the team. You ensure any delivery shortages are claimed for, highlight any obsolete stock and ensure all pricing and discounts are applied in line with policy.
By working to ensure every point of customer contact is a success and will work towards customer first behaviours in every aspect of your role.
You will be able to display the following skills and experience:
- Taking care of customers, colleagues and the trade promptly and exceeding customer expectations both face to face and via the telephone.
- Works effectively in partnership with all colleagues, especially the service and workshop departments, supporting in finding parts from diverse sources outside of the retailer if necessary.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to hit set targets and essential metrics.
- A self-starter, keen to drive your career in the business and takes all opportunities to develop.
- Can administer updates to the parts catalogue accurately.
- IT Literate.
- Valid UK Driving License.
Ideally you will demonstrate the following:
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Experience with payment processes including invoicing and payment collection.
Jaguar Land Rover offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and provides you with training and an excellent career pathway. We offer you a generous salary package, a team focused environment which, through learning and development, supports you in your career goals.
The Jaguar Land Rover Retail Network focuses on people, they are at the heart of everything we do. We will guide you to a career you are truly proud of. We work as one united team, by taking a long-term perspective, we build foundations to last and we transform our business together.
What are the next steps?
For more information regarding this opportunity and to find out more apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'