One of Europe's most respected HGV distributors and servicing outlets is seeking an experienced Parts Administrator to help provide support for their busy Parts Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Parts Administrator to join a friendly and settled team. This forward-thinking group will help you progress and further your career.
As the Parts Administrator, you will:
- Calculating and maintaining payments and records by accurately posting payments, and recording data on customer orders
- Processing parts orders, advices and returns
- Liaising with Manufacturers in relation to back orders and parts returns
- Ensuring the parts department's administration and records are kept up-to-date.
As the Parts Administrator, you can expect to receive a competitive salary of up to £18,000 dependent on experience, as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Friends and family car discounts
- Discounted healthcare
- Company pension
- Competitive bonus structure
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Parts Administrator. We would be very interested in applicants with experience working within a busy HGV, Commercial Vehicle or Car main dealership environment.
- Parts Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"