Our client, a large, well-establised organisation, are currently looking for someone with an understanding and ideally experience of community fundraising, which may have been through working or volunteering for a charity, school or other organisation.
You may also have some experience of event planning and/or be a highly organised person. This role will require excellent communication skills, particularly face-to-face and on the phone and the ability to develop compelling communications for supporters.
The role is based at their offices in Teddington. Travel will be required around other company sites in and around the home counties with occasional overnight stays and the flexibility to cover evening and weekend commitments.
You would be responsible for
- Proactively recruit and develop new contacts to support the organisation
- To recruit people to take part in third party sporting events (eg The London Marathon)
- Promote and develop all community fundraising events such as The Summer Fetes and Starlight Services, to enable them to reach set targets
- Establishing excellent and appropriate communication with all supporters, including through supporting/attending local events and arranging talks and visits
- Working with the team to recruit volunteers to support the partnerships & events fundraising programme
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, hard-working, dynamic fundraising & marketing team. My client is a trusted and well-respected organistation that has ambitious plans for the future, they offer a contributory pension scheme and 25 days paid leave (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays.
This is a very flexible role, between 17 and 35 hours per week.
If you have the required skill set and you would like to find out more about this role then please apply today.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Communication Skills
- Event Planning