We are currently looking for someone who has previously worked in a childcare environment or who is looking to get into the sector as a Trainee Nursery Nurse based in Norbury.
Job duties and responsibilities:
· To work alongside the on-shift nursery nurse for training and guidance.
· To assist with meeting all needs of the children.
· To be aware of nursery confidentiality policy and all other policies
· Contribute to a good standard of safety, hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery.
· To undertake any duties in the nursery as required.
· To develop and maintain strong partnership and communication with parents.
A successful candidate has:
· An understanding of children's needs.
· Good communication skills
· A Warm and Caring attitude to those around them.
· Patience with everyone and everything around them.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job