£27k OTE - Full-time
A well established and successful business based near Kingston Upon Thames is looking for an experienced and high performing telemarketing executive to join their business development team. Working alongside the marketing team the main purpose of the role is to build relationships with potential customers over the telephone and ultimately book quality appointments with prospects.
Main responsibilities: -
- Work with the marketing team on specific campaigns designed to target set customer sectors in order to help create more appointments/leads for the BDM’s
- Work with the CRM system to ensure data is regularly turned over and kept updated and accurate so that the business can maximise its opportunities
- Make outbound sales calls to potential customers to qualify their business needs
- To maintain and co-ordinate, within the business development team, quality procedure updates and processes in-line with the Quality manual.
- To maintain a professional attitude, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- To deal with any concerns or issues that may arise, implementing preventative improvements
- To have a positive commitment to adopting and upholding the Company’s Values and Mission
- Build quality relationships with potential customers by engaging with them via the phone and supporting this by supplying supplementary information via email
- Develop leads that the business development team can follow up to gain meetings for the BDM
- To support the business development function on a day to day basis to help the team reach targets
- Operate to agreed standards and key performance indicators at all times
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a B2B telesales environment and be comfortable making volume outbound sales calls to potential clients. You will also possess a high level of customer care and be able to time manage and prioritise your workload. It is essential that you have effective relationship development skills to establish rapport with internal colleagues and external prospects and be confident in speaking with decision makers at all levels. A background of working in a faced paced target - driven environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job