Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in Year 4 on a part time basis at a Primary School in Manchester.
The successful teaching assistant will be working in Year 4, carrying out general teaching assistant duties as well as supporting small groups of children and individual children on a 1:1 basis.
The school is a Community Primary school, located close to Central Manchester. The staff cohort is long serving and the environment is warm, friendly and caring, with a focus on building children's self-esteem whilst encouraging them to strive for academic excellence.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Teaching Assistant, with a caring and nurturing approach to supporting children. This school has many pupils who have English as an additional language, so candidates should have a good knowledge and understanding of what it takes to work with pupils with EAL. Patience, sensitivity and understanding of child development and learning are a must.
To be eligible to apply for this role you will need:
*Experience in supporting pupils and managing pupils learning independently
*KS2 Knowledge and experience in raising attainment for children of all ability levels
* Experience and knowledge of SEN and behavioural strategies
* A positive and passionate approach to children's education
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and activities in line with the national curriculum
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For further information please contact Nicole on or forward a copy of your CV to
Suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Tradewind.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Part-time Teaching Assistant