Perhaps you're an outstanding languages practitioner looking for a flexible career move in North East Lincolnshire?
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a prestigious Secondary Academy to find a skilled Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to start a long term opportunity from October half term 2018.
This is a part-time role which would be made permanent for the right candidate. Salary ranges across the teaching pay scales between £100 - £179 per day.
This Academy works hard to ensure that every child reaches their potential. Staff are highly motivated and morale in the school is high - led by an exceptional Headteacher.
Opportunities for career development are excellent and the school will often engage with external providers to keep the training relevant and interesting.
We are looking for:
· This OFSTED 'good' secondary academy are looking for a part-time Modern Foreign Languages Teacher of Spanish who can teach across all Key Stages and who has excellent subject knowledge through Key Stage 3 & 4
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
· The school want to meet a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher who is keen to join a thriving department and team.
The school is really accessible with excellent links to nearby motorways as well as onsite parking. There are also great bus links to the Academy.
* This school boasts excellent facilities and resources set in a new building.
* As part of the school, you have access to all facilities onsite including its excellent gym.
* As a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher, you can expect Senior Leaders who will provide clear direction and a supportive approach.
* Your department is well equipped and you can enjoy interactive white boards as well as other new exciting technologies
* The successful Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a great bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful for this Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages in North East Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise Hayes on .
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"