Part Time Receptionist (Thurs/Fri)
Our client is a trading, advisory and supply chain management firm offering a fantastic opportunity to become a key part of an energetic team and one of the faces of a dynamic organisation based in the City of London.
- Good Communicator
- Good Telephone Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good Organisation Skills
- Good Listening Skills
- Good Multi-Tasking Skills
- Friendly and Approachable
- PC literate to include Microsoft office
Purpose of Position:
To serve visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately. To provide support to the Team whilst assisting clients. To be responsible for general administration and Reception. To operate the main telephone switchboard. To direct guests appropriately. To organise company internal and external events. Providing support for CEO, directors and staff. To assist with the co-ordination of travel requirements and obtaining the best travel fares for the company and staff members. To ensure the smooth running of Reception and maintain a professional image for the client.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To welcome visitors and to greet them
- To answer, screen and forward switchboard line
- To notify Employees of arrival of their Guests/Clients
- To book meeting rooms
- To arrange in-house lunches/booking restaurants
- To order kitchen and office supplies
- To assist with the distribution of security passes for building and maintain office security at reception
- To assist with general Administration including medical bookings, replenishing stationary supplies, binding documents, franking/sending outgoing post, shredding documents, distributing incoming post around the office, maintaining the 'Courier Book’, receiving and sending Couriers.
- To assist with printing and gym membership queries.
- To assist with keeping track of company mobile phones which have been distributed to employees. Logging necessary related changes on our record.
- To assist with organising internal and external hospitality events/parties
- Covering the responsibilities of other receptionists in their absence
- To attend training courses which are identified as being necessary for the performance of the role
- To be fully conversant with the Employee Handbook and supporting policies, including Health & Safety legislation and fire and emergency procedures
Hours: 9:30 - 17:30 Thursday and Friday
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'