Part-time MSK Physiotherapist - 15 - 21 Hours per week - Permanent, Self-employed - Glasgow
About the Team:
- Combining physiotherapy, sports science, prevention and cure, this private company have an approach which provides treatment designed specifically for each client, to help them get healthy and stay healthy.
- Specialists in sports injuries and spinal pain, the physiotherapists strive to develop their skills everyday and undertake ongoing training and development modules to allow them to do so.
- Physio treatments may include a variety of techniques ranging from advice, exercise, mobilisation, manipulation, massage, soft tissue release or acupuncture.
About the Role:
- Available on a self-employed associate basis, the vacancy is for a motivated physiotherapist, for approximately 15 - 21 hours, as flexible for the successful candidate.
- The role will entitle you to 50% of all client fees, and provide you with a professional setting in which to see clients and provide the very best service.
- The role requires you to assist in generating business, but the reputation will ensure you have a steady referral of new clients.
- Although this is an MSK role, you will have opportunities to develop the role in a direction which suits your clinical interest.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will have a degree in Physiotherapy, and current registration with the HCPC and CSP.
- You will have at least two year's experience as a post grad clinician.
- You will be hardworking and organised, with a genuine passion for the delivery of first class care.
If you meet the requirements for this role and are looking for an opportunity to progress as a clinician with a fantastic company, on a part-time basis to suit you, apply today.