Working in a busy accountancy firm in Royston.
Personable individual required to take responsibility for their own portfolio of payroll clients.
The key role is maintaining payroll for a range of clients on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to include:
- Entering standing data onto payroll software including company and employee data
- Entering salaries, hours worked overtime etc
- Preparing weekly /monthly payslips
- Preparing monthly CIS returns
- Preparing P45’s and P60’s
- Preparing form P11d’s to report employee benefits in kind
- Advising clients of tax liabilities and due dates for payment of PAYE
- Advising clients on areas such as maternity/paternity pay, sick pay, statutory holiday allowance, redundancy etc
- Setting up and administering pension auto-enrolment for clients
- Communicating with clients in a timely manner
- Communicating with HM Revenue & Customs on behalf of clients
Estimated hours for above 20-25 hours per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"