Hours will be Monday to Friday, 10-3pm. Please note that due to the nature of the role the client requires someone to be in from Monday - Friday, and is therefore unable to condense the hours into fewer days.
This a close knit, friendly and sociable team, you will be supporting multiple people and will need to be able to prioritise.
Candidates must have had exposure to Iris Practise Management software.
All correspondence is through practise management to client folders
• Time and Fees on Iris monthly reports debtors and work in progress
• Standard letters saving
• Diary Management for the team
• Co-ordination of conference calls
• Co-ordination of meetings
• Liaising with support staff at record companies and other organisations
• Type, format, proofread and correct grammar of correspondence to ensure presentation and content is at the required standard
• Monthly expenses
• General office administration including filing
• Reception meet and greet clients
• Ordering of stationery supplies
• Kitchen supplies & tidying
• Liaising with handymen, plumbers, electricians etc.
You will be switched on, confident and able to handle multiple tasks at one time. Attention to detail is vital with an ability to draft own correspondence. You will have excellent organisational skills, be able to work to your own initiative and be able to resolve issues without close supervision. Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is key.
• Proficient in Iris, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet
• Excellent knowledge of written English.
Please apply today if you have the experience required for this position!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job