Are you trying to find your first online English teaching job? Or are you already working as an online teacher but cannot get enough working hours from your current employer? If so, then we have the right vacancy to solve your problems!
Labby Education (ESL Union) is glad to tell you that we have a number of online English positions which we are recruiting for now. You will use specialist software to teach English to Chinese students online, and all the teaching materials/lesson plans will be provided!
Top reasons to find work with us
- More working hours, stable timetables, you do not have to wait to be booked every week
- We will provide you with friendly support, career advice and help you prosper as an online teacher.
- You can work from the comfort of your own home.
- Pay rates up to £25.00/h for 1 on 1 teaching (one teacher and one student)
- Pay rates up to £36.00/h for Group teaching (teaching a group of students at same time)
- Potential attendance bonus and loyalty bonus per class
- Free training and development
- Flexible or fixed scheduling. It's up to you!
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Administrative and peer support
- A job that will make you want to get up and "go to work" everyday!
- Native English speaker or native level English speaker
- Completed bachelor's degree or university students
- Obtained a teaching credential (e.g. teaching certificate, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA), or willing to obtain a certificate ASAP.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Promoting interactive learning
- Teaching the English language to Chinese students aged 5-18, or adults
- Using technology to improve your lessons
- Submitting written feedback to each student after each class
- Developing professional skills and knowledge by attending webinars, training etc. provided by the company
- Collaborating with other teachers and parents
Who we are?
We are a growing British company seeking excellent teachers to work online with overseas students (especially from China). We have built strong relationships with many Chinese online English teaching companies and have helped many people to secure work as an online teacher.
After you submit your application on this page, the website will automatically redirect you to the application form on our website.Please complete this application form, which will help us learn more about you in order to find the best job for you. If you are shortlisted for an online teaching position, our Chinese partners will contact you directly to invite you to an online interview. Please check your inbox regularly and keep an eye on your junk email folder in case the message doesn’t reach your inbox.
Don’t meet all the requirements?
No worries: If you don’t meet all the essential requirements for this vacancy, you can still contact us. We will find a vacancy that suits you!
Interested in working in China?
If you are interested in working as an English teacher in China, we can also find you a job with an annual income of £20.6K to £34.4K. You can experience foreign cultures while working and visit the 20 neighboring countries of China, such as Japan, South Korea and Thailand.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'