Part-time Marketing Manager
3 months contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a company based within the Essex area for an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager to be responsible for managing and developing the marketing strategies in order to expand awareness of the company and its products.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting and developing the company's marketing plan to assist with the launch of the new website and 3 targeted industry events
- Working closely alongside members of the management team to co-ordinate marketing activities to enhance the business profile
- Keeping up to date with market trends and opportunities to develop the business
- Organising market research as well as analysing and presenting the findings in order to maintain a continuous understanding of the market
- Working with members of the Senior Management Team in order to determine the appropriate events/exhibitions for which the presence of the company is required
- Participate in all promotional activities as well as working alongside customers and advertisers to ensure all channels are used to market the company's products and services
- Developing and maintain the marketing information systems within the company
- Initiating the use of mail shots and social media channels in order to target potential customers
- Assist with showcasing and promoting the Company's sponsored Workshops and Seminars
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Marketing Manager showcasing strong project management skills. You will have excellent written and verbal communication as well as confident presentation skills, with the ability to build influential relationships at all levels and ability to demonstrate strong decision-making.
Key attributes should include:
- A clear understanding of the importance of marketing to sales, business development and company growth
- Capability of designing marketing products and campaigns with a great eye for detail
- Capable of dealing confidently with people at all levels
- Well-developed communication skills
- Aptitude for learning and taking on board new information rapidly
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to plan and manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills, meticulous, attention to accuracy
- A strong competence in ICT, with familiarity in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ambition, with a desire to complete outcome orientated tasks successfully
You will need to be a team player and someone who is both keen to contribute and willing to learn. You will have an out-going personality and will demonstrate exemplary communication and people skills, enabling them to communicate with confidence over the telephone, by email and in face-to-face meetings.
- CIM or equivalent Marketing Degree
- HTML or CSS coding knowledge and/or experience
- Proficient user of Photoshop or similar image editing software
- Minimum of 5 year's experience as a senior level marketeer
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk