Part Time IT Schools Technician - Devon - 2 months contract
XP, AD, Outlook, Networking (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP), Comptia/MCSA
An opportunity for 1st /2nd line Support Technician/Engineer Engineers (Win 2008, XP, AD, Outlook, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP etc) to work for a leading managed service provider and be based onsite at an Academy in Devon.
The role will be for 3 months and will be based onsite Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 08:00 - 16:30
- Respond to and resolve ICT incidents in order to maintain / exceed contracted service levels.
- Regularly communicate with the users and wider Managed Service team to keep them updated and informed.
- Ensure spares are maintained to guarantee service availability.
- Assist in with implementing changes to the ICT provision in line with requests made by the customer through the Change Process.
- Understand the ICT solution delivered to the school and identify areas of improvement.
- Maintain accurate incident records.
- Able to work alone onsite and build exceptional customer relationships.
- Good breadth of 2nd line technical support experience: Win 2008, Server 2008, XP, AD, Outlook, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Sound planning, organisational and prioritising skills.
- A logical and tenacious approach to problem solving
- CompTIA, MCSA /MCP accredited
- CCNA accreditation an advantage
- Previous support experience in a school environment would be useful but isn't essential.
If this opportunity looks of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch and the resource team will endeavour to get back to you to discuss in more detail.
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job