LAH Property Marketing, provide Front of House Receptionists for commercial buildings, - supporting the Landlord, Property Management Company and Letting Agent and providing a professional front of house service for tenants.
We are now looking to recruit a part time, front of house receptionist for a prestigious building, close to the town centre in Slough .
You will provide a front of house representative role, duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to ensure a warm welcome
- Couriers/post management
- Manage contractors and have a great eye for detail to ensure any maintenance issues are reported and managed.
- You will develop a good understanding of the local area and keep a local amenities information file updated.
- You will support and communicate the concierge and event initiatives arranged for tenants occupying the building and surrounding offices
- You will ensure any vacant office space is well presented and support the local letting agents in preparation for viewings.
You will be personable and proactive with a confident manner and deliver impeccable customer service. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and be PC literate.
The hours are 2.5 days per week (25 hours), job share (no weekends)
Flexibility to provide cover for holidays and sickness when required.
The rota is :Wednesday afternoon 1.00pm until 6.00, Thursday and Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
Salary: 9.50 ph ( £12,350 pa part time)
Timing: Interviews April, Start May 2018
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- PC user
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job