M2 Education now have a requirement for a qualified Learning Support Assistant to work in one of our partnership schools in North Tyneside. The role will be three hours per day, Monday - Thursday to work within the onsite language and communication unit. This school have high expectations of the ideal candidate and require someone with a lot of experience in challenging behaviour in KS 1 & 2 as an addition to their team.
The ideal candidate must be resiliant. Experience of working with children with SEN, specifically Autism and EBD is essential. This is a part-time, long-term role due to commence 9th October 2017. This position has the potential to become permanent.
To be successful, you need to:
- Have suitable qualifications
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Be adaptable to cope with any situation
- Be incredible resiliant and committed
- Experience working with children with ASD/ASC
- Have experience with challenging behaviour
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken. If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle office directly.
M2 Education offers very competitive daily rates of payand an honest, upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Speech Therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Learning Support Assistant