Lloyd Recruitment Services is working with a leading Media and Events company based in central Croydon, walking distance from East Croydon train station.
We are looking for an experienced event or media sales professional to join their busy team, assisting with the sales activities of an events portfolio. The temporary event Telesales exec job role is to work on a part time basis 4 days a week. The temp- Telesales position is to start ASAP and will be ongoing until around August / September time.
Everyday duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maximise revenues and volumes from your assigned event client base
- Generate maximum revenue from your client base in accordance with targets / leads
- Regularly update all leads and bookings in the appropriate manner
- Book the clients onto the events
Skills and experience required for the event telesales role:
- Demonstrable B2B Outbound Telesales / Lead Generation background - ideally within a Media or Events company
- Structured sales approach with strong objection handling skills
- Excellent communication skills with impeccable telephone manner
- Influencing skills, confident with questioning and prospecting
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates
- Lead Generation
- Media Sales