Hours Wed & Thurs 2.00pm - 8.00pm, Friday 11.00am - 5.00pm, Sat & Sun 2.00pm - 10.00pm
• To assist with the smooth running of day to day operational aspects of the telephone consultation service.
• To assist in aspects of new service development projects as necessary.
• When available, to work flexible hours and cover sessions created by holiday/sickness as requested.
• To be fully conversant with all aspects of receiving and managing client calls requiring telephone consultations. This includes an understanding of the call taking aspects of the Adastra software, doctor rotas, call handling, call scheduling and call sheet returns/call completion by doctors.
• To assist in setting up doctor rotas/diary on the system and in the reference file.
• To assist in the completion of regular daily tasks e.g. daily call log, checking of doctor rotas, liaising with departments to resolve issues e.g. telephony, hardware
• Procedure training for operators and doctors.
• To assist in the support rota for operators outside office hours, should queries arise.
• To ensure Doctors’ records are up to date e.g. medical council registration, insurance cover
• To be able to take client queries and complaints and pass to the Customer Service Manager/General Manager as necessary.
• To work with the Customer Service and General Managers to support new projects e.g. compliance with ISO 27001.
• To liaise with the General Manager and Directors as required.
• To assist in the production of call/consultation statistics by client on a monthly or quarterly basis as requested by the Customer Service or General Manager.
• To assist in receipt and uploading of client data to Adastra system
• To assist in production of monthly reports as requested
• To assist with de-duplication and record amalgamation as necessary
• To assist in new service implementation/training as the need arises
• To assist with research and implementation of Ad Hoc projects as they arise e.g. website development, Health Information Service, face to face consultations, online services, ISO 27001.
This job description lists the main tasks but is not exhaustive and will be regularly reviewed and updated in discussion with the post holder.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job