The successful candidates role will be:
- Setting up Customer accounts
- Completing Credit Checks
- Managing debtors ledgers and working to reduce debtor days and overdue balances
- Allocations of funds
- Chasing outstanding debts by email, telephone
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Assess credit risks for new clients and manage credit limits
To be successful you will have previous experience in credit control and understand the whole process. You will need to be able to prioritise your workload and work to deadlines. This role would suit someone who has good organisational skills, attention to detail and someone who is a strong team player.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Credit Control Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job