Our client is a successful Bookkeeping company based in Stevenage Old Town. Due to continued growth, they’re looking to recruit a BOOKKEEPER to provide valuable financial support for their clients.
This is a permanent, part-time role offering an excellent salary and holiday entitlement as well as flexible start and finish times between the office hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 year’s experience within Bookkeeping, have experience in using Xero with a pro-active and creative approach to problem solving.
- Permanent, part-time position
- £30,000 to £35,000 pro rata
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Flexible start/finish times
- Based in Stevenage Old Town
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into our client’s cloud-based accounting software
- Preparing Monthly financial reports showing Profit & Loss, Balance sheets and aged payable/receivable information
- Completing monthly and Quarterly VAT returns
- Completing CIS monthly submissions to HMRC
- Completing Self-Assessment returns to HMRC
- Working closely with our client base to provide support on Finance matters.
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting the accountant to errors or omissions.
- Helping the Accountant with administrative duties and preparing yearly accounts
- Software used, including but not limited to: Dext, Hubdoc, Xero, Quickbooks, Iris VAT filer.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'