Part time role working 9.30-2.30pm Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate must be able to manage and prioritise workload efficiently and effectively whilst working to strict deadlines.
· Manage and maintain financial records, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and the general ledger
· Sales invoices - liaise with other staff on the generation and distribution of sales invoices
· Credit control - ensure regular emailing of statements and flagging up accounts for further action internally
· Process self-bill invoices, handle payments and reconcile transactions
· Purchase ledger payment runs.
· Tracking and reconciling company credit card spend.
· Cash book entries and bank reconciliation
· Staff Expenses Claim reconciliation and payments.
· Assist in various financial tasks and projects
· Assist in Prepare monthly financial reports, statements
· Ensure compliance with financial regulations and company policies
· VAT reports
· Payroll from start to finish with experience of pensions and salary sacrifice
· Experience of C.I.S scheme (desirable)
You will need to demonstrate:
· Proven experience as a bookkeeper
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
· Experience with Xero and QuickBooks (desirable)
· Effective communication and teamwork skills
· AAT qualifications or equivalent (preferred)
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'