Part Time and Full Time Nursery Staff
Are you currently looking for temporary work within a childcare setting local to you?
Are you Nursery Nurse with experience based in Southampton?
Eyears are an independent Early Years specialist, recruiting for nurseries and schools throughout the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a number of temporary bank staff, to work for nurseries and children's settings throughout the Southampton Area’s.
Areas to start ASAP: Southampton and surrounding Areas
The ideal candidates will have extensive experience working with children aged 0-5, will be enthusiastic about providing the highest level of care and will be able to use their initiative to think on their feet in any challenging situations.
Daily duties will include
- Contributing to the day to day running of the nursery in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Liaising with parents to offer ongoing support
- Providing a safe and stimulating child-centred environment
- Supporting other team members whilst taking instructions from centre leaders
- Encouraging child development through activities and play
The benefits of working for Eyears-
- Weekly competitive pay
- Assigned a dedicated Consultant who works with nurseries in your area
- Flexible ongoing work to suit your needs
- Refer a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse - Applicant completes a
Minimum of 65 hours and we’ll pay you BOTH £50.
If you're a Nursery Nurse with experience based in Southampton and interested in flexible hours, working in a great environment, then get in touch today!
Eyears also need Nursery staff in many areas of Hampshire please get in touch to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"