Part Time Accounts Assistant Role
Your new company
My client is well established charity based in Bath and they are looking for a part time Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. They are looking for 20 hours per week either five hours over four days or four hours over five days and flexible working hours. This is a well rounded role working with an industry wide package in a friendly office with unrestricted on street parking nearby.
Your new role
Your new role will involve:
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Issuing invoices for property letting
- Recording receipts from letting
- Recording invoices form suppliers and making payments
- Recording assets
- Maintaining accurate staff records for payroll and pension providers
- Making pension payments
- Managing petty cash credit card payments
- Maintaining Gift Aid records
- Preparing VAT returns.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- be proactive in completing work tasks
- Maintain high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Have excellent Organisational skills and time management
- Be able to prioritise work in relation to tight deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work independently.
You will have at least 3 years experience within an all round Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant role. AAT level is desirable, but not essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary pro rata to 20 hours, good holiday allowance and excellent pension contribution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.