PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To support the Assistant Management Accountant in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and to provide cover for the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams.
- Accurately record direct employee time in LN ERP system
- Cover and support Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities
- Generation of reports and preparation of data for internal and external parties.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register and Cashflow reporting
- Posting Journals
- Year end and Audit Preparation activities including stock take support.
- Analysis and control of various ledger accounts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organisational skills. Self-motivated with a drive to achieve results.
- Solid experience working within a finance function.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with all internal and external customers and employees
- Strong attention to detail, and capable of delivering efficient and effective results in a timely and consistent manner
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheet update and, Microsoft Office Suite,
- Strong verbal, writing, and presentation skills
29.5 hour per week - with some flexibility on how these hours are work
£10.00-£12.00 per hour dependent on experience.