We are recruiting for a part-time Accounts Assistant to join our growing, busy team here at Signature Recruitment on a six month contract, one working day per week basis. In this fast paced role you will be managing finance administration, handling credit control, purchase orders and invoices for our services.
In this role, you will be liaising with a large number of companies and individuals, utilising your excellent attention to detail to ensure all debt is recovered and there is a seamless processing of invoices and payments. If you are looking for a part time role in a dynamic team environment then this could be a great role for you!
Part Time Accounts Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Manage aged debt records and cross check these to ensure the payments are received
- Track invoices submitted against purchase orders to ensure they are correct
- Liaise with clients who have outstanding invoice payments to ensure that these are paid within the allocated timeframe
- Stay in close contact with our factoring service to handle any enquiries about outstanding debts
- Producing reports for management
- Being a first point of contact on email and the telephone for invoice and PO queries
- Assist the Business Support Manager with any additional administration duties when required
Part Time Accounts Assistant Key Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three years of experience working in a finance team
Strong ICT skills with ability to learn to use new software quickly
Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Good numeracy skills and able to accurately interpret financial information
Experience working in busy office environments, working successfully to tight deadlines and delivering high quality work
Confident in dealing with end users and all levels of personnel
Team player with excellent communication skills
If you are looking for an excellent, fast paced varied role, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Debt Management
- Purchase Orders