This worldwide brand is a well-known name, with strong core values. As a brand they will really encourage you to grow and develop personally and professionally. They are incredibly passionate about their staff and how you progress within your career, giving you the best opportunity to achieve your goals. You will be working within the head office, based in east Leeds.
You will be working and developing off highly experienced individuals giving you the opportunity to create an amazing career for yourself. You will work with the FC and other senior management on the monthly management accounts for his highly recognizable brand.
• Ensure the timely and accurate production of the monthly Management Accounts, including the calculation of relevant accruals and prepayments.
• Assisting in the planning cycles.
• Attend and actively participate in monthly accounts reviews
• Providing further analysis of costs to support reviews in both Leeds and other teams
• Assist in the production of the brand specific statutory accounts including timely response to all year-end audit queries.
• Production of accurate balance sheet reconciliations to the required standard, with any risk exposure identified on a periodic basis.
• Be involved in and at times deliver ad hoc analysis and projects as required.
• Developing strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
You will be working in a friendly and outgoing environment within a close knit team! My client has an amazing social culture with events every month and prize giveaways.
Alongside great benefits and culture my client offers market leading progression, with the current FC getting promoted 3 times in 14 months!
You will receive a generous salary of between 26,000 – 28,000 per annum with an excellent yearly bonus, free parking and full study support.