Paraplanner / Senior Pension Administrator
Our client, a leading Independent Financial Adviser, provides a range of financial advice on pensions, mortgages, life assurance, income protection, private medical and other insurances.
The role of the Paraplanner supports the Financial Adviser/s and is being created to support the growth of the business and development of existing staff.
The position provides an excellent opportunity for a person with previous experience in pension administration and/or paraplanning experience, which will have been gained within an IFA or financial services / pensions environment. In particular, experience of defined contribution pensions including SIPPs and SSAS will be of particular interest.
Key Duties will include:
- Initiating and maintaining client records and information
- Maintaining client journey, i.e. diarising for receipt of information from providers, obtaining letters of authority, keeping clients informed of progress
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
- Analysing client data
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Feedback recommendations to Financial Planner/Adviser
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and preparing suitability reports
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Ensuring that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Assisting with client presentations
- Attending regular review meetings with clients together with the Financial Adviser and note taking
Candidates should be well presented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You should blend a customer focused approach with the ability to evaluate, analyse and interpret data, work accurately and with high attention to detail.
The successful candidate is likely to have gained some professional qualifications on their career journey to date but will receive study support to become qualified to Diploma level in Regulated Financial Planning.
A very good bonus scheme is available after a qualifying period.
Car owner/ driver preferred due to location on outskirts of Sevenoaks, parking available. Some travel will be required to visit clients.
Office hours: 9 - 5
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'