G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Paramedic to join our team at Gatwick IRC
Benefits as a Paramedic
- Salary of £29,937.76 per annum - 2 years or less post qualification experience or £35,481.80 per annum - 2 years or more post qualification experience
- Golden Hello of £1500* (£500 on joining; £1000 after 12 months)
- Free Parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- G4S Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- G4S Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Eye Care Vouchers - Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Love to Shop Campaigns
- To provide high quality emergency care and minor injury treatment to patients in a detention setting by playing an active part in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patients care.
- To provide care for the physical and mental health needs of patients in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- To Work as part of a team of Primary Care Nurses within a IRC site, to deliver care to patients both within the Healthcare and on the Wings within the IRC environment.
- Assess patients, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals / external agencies.
- Work effectively in line with the protocols and policies of the local Service and G4S, and professional bodies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- HCPC Registered Paramedic with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
- Degree level qualification or above
- Experience of involvement in innovation or change
As part of the recruitment process it is a requirement to complete a telephone interview and if shortlisted you will be interviewed onsite. For more information please contact
Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 5 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 3 years.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'