Painter and Decorator Bank
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Harbour Hospital in Poole has a vacancy for a Painter and Decorator to join their team of staff in the Maintenance department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Current Construction Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card at appropriate level of qualification
- Trained on high working, including Pasma/Ladder use.
- Ability to hang all types and styles of wall coverings e.g. wide width, fabric and paper backed etc
- Ability to work under own initiative in a methodical process as required
- Alternatively part qualifications in Engineering training programme or part completed apprenticeship and specialised in Painting / Decorating afterwards
- Previous experience in working alongside Contractors and others
Duties of this role include:
- The provision of a Painting and Decorating service to BMI Facilities covering both internal and external aspects of the premises
- Provide touch up and fabric refurbishment service on both a reactive and rolling programme basis
- Provide competent advice on the redecoration and fabric repair requirements throughout the facilities.
- To provide redecoration in line with BMI property lease obligations
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job