Our client one of Europe's largest accident repair networks with 120+ bodyshops are looking to recruit a time served Paint Sprayer to join their team.
- To prepare, spray and finish vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring correctness of colour match and final finish to the company and customers expected standard
- Have an understanding of the general principles of spray painting technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles
- Prepare vehicles fully before painting to include masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work
- Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
You will demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm to join our team.
- Strong communication skills for customer service and team communication.
- Handle all vehicles with due care and attention ensuring that customer care/satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Awareness of and adherence to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations.
You will ideally have:
- ATA qualification or be a time served technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
Why chose us?
- Competitive Salary & Bonus (salary depending on experience)
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Career Development
- IMI (ATA) Accreditation Support
- Child Care Vouchers
- Competitive Annual Leave Package
- Mobile Phone Discount Scheme
- Paint Sprayer
- Vehicle Paint Sprayer
- Vehicle Spray Painter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job