Build on your skills working for a recognised global brand in a safe and quality driven manufacturing environment. We currently have excellent opportunities for Paint plant Operatives to work in our clients Desford facility on an ongoing temporary basis. With structured evaluations and salary reviews our roles also offer opportunities for personal development and recognition in your role.
As a Paint plant Operative you will be required to:
- Move and hang parts on spray line ready for spraying
- Unload raw material and load finished products
Suitable applicants will have:
- Logistic skills
- Manual Handling experience
- Good attention to details
- Ability to use hand tools safely and effectively
- Awareness of health and safety
As a Paint plant Operative you will receive:
- up to 28 days holiday, rising to 35 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Regular Attendance Bonus
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Normal working week is:
- 6am - 3pm - Monday - Thursday, Friday 6am - 9.30am
- 2pm - midnight - Monday - Wednesday, Thursday 2pm - 11.30pm.
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age''