Synchro are currently working exclusively on site with a household brand in Cheltenham and recruiting on their behalf for a Paid Social Manager to join their eCommerce and Digital Marketing team. As well as being a very successful high street retail business our client is also an extremely strong online retailer and due to recent investment are now on track to become a global digital leader.
As part of our clients new and exciting digital journey we are seeking a highly organised, data driven and execution focused individual to manage performance paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat). As the Paid Social Manager, you will be focusing on acquiring and retaining customers efficiently as well as managing, scaling and optimising campaigns across multiple social media channels. You will also report on major metrics and share value data insight to continuously improve performance and drive growth.
- Manage and efficiently scale performance campaigns globally across Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels
- Report on all major metrics and provide insight to continuously improve performance and share trends
- Develop and execute a new roadmap for paid social efforts
- Identify new opportunities for our clients paid social strategy
- Work closely with the brand marketing team to ensure the correct tone of voice and alignment with wider marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and new practices
Core skills required:
- Experience of working within a similar role, ideally within an ecommerce or retail environment (not essential though)
- Experience of managing social media campaigns (paid)
- Up to date with the latest targeting, creative formats and platforms
- Creative mindset
- Knowledge and experience of google analytics
- Understanding of attribution modelling
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to measure performance
ROLE: Paid Social / Campaign Manager
LOCATION: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
Please contact James Hinsley at Synchro to explore this fantastic exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch shortly.
Keywords: digital marketing, ecommerce, social media, paid social manager, seo, search engine optimisation, performance, data analytics, PPC, digital marketing manager, campaign manager, google analytics, optimisation, retail, ecommerce, web, online, digital, digital executive, omni channel, social media channels, facebook, twitter, marketing manager, online manager,
Location: Commutable from, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Bristol, Evesham, Hereford, Swindon, Tewkesbury, Oxford, Didcot, Wantage, Newbury, Reading, Faringdon, Witney, Malborough, Aylesbury, Bicester, Sloug, Burford, Abingdon, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington spa, Warwick, Henley-in-Arden, Stratford Upon Avon, Banbury, Redditch, West Midlands, Midlands, London, North
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'