SummaryWould you like to work in a global, leading media agency? Working with some of the best talent in the country and the world. Do you want to work with some of the globes biggest brands? Are you a Paid Social or Biddable Media specialist, ready for your next challenge?Good, keep reading, this could be the opportunity for you.
Due to a huge new client win, this leading agency are looking to bolster their team with a Paid Social Manager.
The client itself are one of the UK's leading retailers and a household name. We are searching for ambitious Paid Social or Biddable Managers, Senior Execs or even talented Executives who want to lead an exciting project. You'll be working in a very talented, tight knit team. They have a very strong team ethos, and perhaps one of the lowest staff turnovers of an agency which is always a promising sign.
You will Work with the Biddable Media Director to devise client strategy in response to business goals, adapting it to performance. Lead a team of Biddable Executives and Assistants to ensure campaign planning ladders up to client strategy, and ensure the effective execution of activity.
If this sounds like a role that you would like to apply for or you're interested in discussing any Social Media or digital opportunities then please hit the apply button, drop me an email jaye(at)energizerec(dot)com, call on or search for Jay Evans on LinkedIn
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead client communications
- Lead strategy & planning of performance channels, especially Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter
- Communicate and sell recommendations into planning teams and clients
- Deliver consistently high quality outputs i.e. presentations, proposals
- Ensure your team, deliver consistently high quality outputs
- Create a strong team ethos and exhibit positive team leadership
- Lead meetings, generate actions and follow up with the team and clients
- To effectively support other teams and seniors with proposals, pitches, strategy and other work
- Build strong relationships with clients, as well as internal and external contacts
- To be the key contact with the Director in terms of delivering of media strategy and services
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years experience in paid social or biddable media
- Ideally agency experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year