Are you looking to sink your teeth into a new challenge? Do you want to work with household brands? Become the Paid Search Social Executive for a leading creative agency based in the heart of Manchester!
This is an amazing opportunity for a Paid Search Social Executive to take their career to the next level by working for a high-flying, successful agency who specialise in delivering innovative digital solutions to nationally-recognised brands! They are now looking to add more talent to their digital department by seeking a new Paid Search Social Executive.
The Paid Search Social Executive will focus on strategic paid advertising including assisting the creative team, implementing paid search campaigns as well as display and social media campaigns. The successful candidate will also be accountable for monitoring each campaign’s performance in order to optimise, analyse and report the results to the agency’s key decision-makers!
This is a great opportunity to excel your career!
The Role and Responsibilities of the Paid Search Social Executive:
- Implement the paid advertising strategy
- Brief the asset creative team
- Implement paid search, display and amplify social media activities
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns, optimising, analysis and reporting
- Work with a range of SME’s and large retailers applying excellent client service through confident execution of strategy
The Key Skills and Attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role is essential
- Comfortable meeting tight deadlines without comprising the quality of work produced
- Fluent in Google Analytics
- Google Adwords experience
- Experience managing paid social campaigns on social media including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- Experience of using SEO Tools e.g MOZ, SEM Rush and Ahrefs
- Experience in SEO optimisation including technical on-page, content and link building
- Enthusiastic, committed and able to integrate well within a team
If this role sounds perfect for the next step in your career then do not hesitate and apply online!
- Social Media
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job