Job Title: Paid Search Executive
Location: Central London
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £27K
An award-winning media agency based in the heart of central London are looking for an enthusiastic Paid Search Executive to join their team to work with some of the biggest technology companies on the market currently.
This is an agency with Global headquarters and agency bases popping up all over the global they are expanding rapidly and now is a brilliant time to come on board. An agency that offers a range of services for their clients from account-based marketing all the way through to marketing automation and programmatic media.
An agency that are part of a wider group yet still very much so have a family feel with a good team with a huge emphasis on spending time on socials doing fun activities such as cocktail making classes and Skiing trips. They like people who like to push themselves out of their comfort zones and break the barriers of the norm.
About the role:
- Create, implement, and track paid search campaigns using software such as Google Ad Words.
- Provide support to the Paid Search Managers.
- Analysis of paid search campaigns to optimise ROI.
- Perform quality assurance and control checks on all client's campaigns to make sure that they are running to optimum performance.
To be considered for the Paid Search Executive role you will:
- Have previous paid search experience within an agency or client-side environment.
- A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar.
- Fluent in a second language essential
- Experience with tools such as Google Ad Words or similar.
This is the opportunity to join an agency that is destined for continuous growth into 2018. They are a strongly established award-winning agency that are looking for a strong Paid Search Executive to come on board and help grow their client's paid presence.
If you would like to hear more about this role or would like to discuss this interesting opportunity in a little further detail then please feel free to get in contact with Lilly McGann at Premier Group Recruitment on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency