Care Assistants - Children Stoke on Trent
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants in the Stoke on Trent area to join a dedicated team providing waking night care for a beautiful little boy.
Care Assistants will ensure client’s needs are met throughout the night which will include BiPAP ventilation, PEG feeding and medications, whilst providing respite for his parents.
All training will be provided plus on going support from our branch Nurse.
Come and be part of our Team! Pay rates £10.00 per hour. Local Interviews Available
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job