InHealth are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their Paediatric Audiology Team at The Child & Family Centre in Ashurst.Ashurst is easily reached by bus, train and car, with a large free staff car park. The Administration Assistant will be required to assist the Administration Manager and duties will include data input, scanning, filing and general office duties.Full training will be given, however a competent use of computers, a positive attitude and a natural eye for detail is required.
Working Mon- Friday 9am-5pm
InHealth is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed.
What does being a Part time Patient Administrator at InHealth involve?
As our Patient Administrator you will be providing a broad range of administrative functions, utilising relevant IT systems to support the delivery of a high quality Imaging Service.
What skills and experience will you need to apply
- Accurate data input and attention to detai
- Proficient use of computers and willingness to learn
- Good telephone communication skills
- Basic office experience is an advantage
We can offer you
- 27 days holiday + Bank hols
- Generous flexible benefits package including :Private medical insurance, Life assurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job