A sweets company are looking for a Packing Supervisor.
The company supply high end companies with nicely presented retro sweets. The production line is made up with 7 people and it is not factory based.
Your role will be to:
- pack sweets into jars
- supervise the other production staff - correcting work if need be
- quality control
- spot checks
- keeping the small production line to the time schedules
- adjusting schedules
- keeping stock levels up on the production line
- liaise between sales, admin and production
You will need to be able to communicate well and be firm but polite.
- have a good eye for detail
- be interested in visual appearances - fashion, displays, arts
- Semi computer literate
You will be trained for all of the responsibilities in this role.
Employment Plus is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job