CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
Are you challenged in your role or is it getting a bit repetitive?
We're thrilled to be working alongside an excellent manufacturer based in Milton Keynes.
With no two days the same, our client promotes technical development and a positive, thriving environment.
We are recruiting for a Packaging Technologist to join a fast-growing manufacturer based in the Milton Keynes area. Within this role, you will be given the opportunity to join a technical Department with a high level of quality and internal development.
* Provides an excellent working environment with a healthy work/home balance
* Recognises areas of development and actively support you with training
* Makes Health and Safety a number one priority across the site
* Has a solid team of skilled engineers that thrive in their environment
As a Packaging Technologist, you will be responsible for the following areas:
* Working closely with the Engineering Manager and Packaging Manager on key tasks
* Leading trials on packaging machinery, creating and maintaining data
* Assist in the development of new products in line with customer briefing
* Maintain awareness of new materials, suppliers and market trends
* Maintain and develop an effective relationship with customers and suppliers
* Make suggestions for continuous improvement where necessary
* Liaise with Production, Engineering and Packaging departments
* Monitoring wastage and efficiency of the plant
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
As a Packaging Technologist, you should possess
* A degree in scientific field
* Understanding of a production environment
* High regard for health and safety
* Pro-active attitude
As a Packaging Technologist, you can expect
* Pension Plan
* Share options
* Free Parking
How does this sound to you? Are you the Packaging Technologist we're looking for?
Please apply below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job