Packaging Technologist Co-ordinator
As a Packaging Technologist Co-ordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the production of packaging is carried out within the timescales agreed between the customers.
- Ensuring that all product packaging is safe, legal, decent, honest and truthful and meets agreed quality criteria within the technical specification.
- Building successful relationships with customer; suppliers; art houses; printers.
- Creation of artwork and use of software, if applicable.
- Ordering of packaging for rework jobs and liaison with the Logistics Dept.
- Creating and maintain accurate product files.
- Providing administrative support to the Food Technologists.
- Researching possible improvements to packaging requirements.
You must have:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel and navigation appropriate useful website.
- Accurate data recording skills and administration skills.
- The ability to self-manage and work well within a team.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong telephone manner.
- Strong organisation skills, with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be highly customer focussed.
- Be a dependable team player.
To find out more about this opportunity, please call us ASAP on or email your CV to
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.