Established in 1995, the company help multi-National brewery groups, National brewers and craft brewers in 175 countries make great beer.
We are looking for an adaptable, team orientated packaging technician who will play a key role in the manufacture of our AROXA Certified Flavour Standards.
You will join a young and enthusiastic group of scientists and technicians, working in our pharmaceutical-GMP production and testing facility in Leatherhead, Surrey, UK.
- Packaging of AROXA Certified Flavour Standards
- Preparation of Custom Flavour Standard packs
- Visual quality checks of packaged goods
- We’re looking for someone who:
- Has great attention to detail
- Is willing and able to make a difference
- Plays by the rules, but is not afraid to challenge them
- Enjoys working within a team
- Is more likely to solve a problem than cause one
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Experience of detail-orientated work, such as custom packaging and product assembly
- A minimum of two years’ work experience
- Familiarity with hygienic working practices
- Twenty-six days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Opportunities for training and development
- Flexible working hours