We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Agency Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join a busy in-house Packaging Team, working on multiple projects for a very well-known and established retail brand. *This is a 12-month contract*
Whilst this role is employed by a talented branding and packaging agency, it is based on site with the client. A perfect balance of agency and client side. The agency has developed a fantastic long-standing relationship with their client, and this is a key role to help them continue in the successful delivery and account management of all of their own brand packaging projects.
This is a key role working alongside the Packaging Account Manager, processing the on pack own brand campaigns to a place of sign off, so you will need experience of briefing in to studio, photography, etc. You will be the eyes of the brand and get involved with the projects end to end. Specifically:
- Brief creative design to studio
- Plan and brief photography requirements to internal and external photographers
- Act as the guardian of packaging to deploy 'look and feel'
- Act as the customer champion for clarity and simplicity
- Maintain product information library
- Present packaging proofs for approval in weekly plan / approve sessions
- Able to independently manage workflow and deadlines
With at least a years’ agency expertise, and ideally packaging knowledge, you will also need to demonstrate:
- Superb organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects
- The ability to build strong relationships with key business teams, with a personable and positive manner
- You must be measured, persuasive and good at listening
- Excellent grammar, an eye for detail and exceptional attention to detail
- A desire to work in a truly fab company, within a great team
This is a lovely opportunity for an Account Executive who has cut their teeth in agency and may like the idea of being brand side. Plenty more to tell you, so please call in or send your CV across to apply.
- Content Management
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"