We are currently seeking a Packaging Coordinator to join a well established organisation based in Sandwich.
This is a contract based positon for 12 months working full time hours.
With a salary of £27,760 on offer, this is an exciting opportunity to join the company's dedicated team in a varied and fulfilling new role.
This is a project management role and you will be working within a production facility governed by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). The department deals with package and label clinical supplies so this role is based in a Pharmacy environment.
You main responsibilities
* Work with the SCL to review and interpret the clinical protocol to develop practical and efficient packaging designs for Clinical Supplies. Partner with the SCL to generate and approve the Clinical Packaging Request.
* Partner with the SCL and other work-streams to generate and approve the Clinical Label Request.
* Work with the SCL to ensure the Packaging Diagram contains sufficient detail regarding the packaging to be completed.
* Assess packaging requirements and discuss packaging options with the Internal Operations packaging teams.
* Using modules within the Current Approved Inventory Management system to generate packaging requests to enable the fulfilment of packaging operations, such that packaged materials can be shipped or transferred for distribution to clinical sites or depot holding areas.
* Facilitate the use of Clinical Supply Distribution System for importing packaged inventory for distribution purposes.
* Fully utilise scheduling tools to proactively identify job assignments; work with the SCL to determine submission of the Clinical Request.
* Update scheduling tools with the progress of work and immediately raise issues with the SCL and local schedulers that may result in failure to meet timelines. Work with CSP Group Lead, local scheduler and enabling work-streams to remediate/prioritize.
* Work with Inventory Management and Quality Assurance to co-ordinate and drive the progress of the packaging operation to ensure timelines are met.
* Manage multiple projects working with colleague Packaging Coordinators and local planner to resolve packaging operation schedule conflicts and issues.
* Utilize Project Management skills to plan, schedule and assess risks to complete the job.
* Prepare packaging batch record documentation and generate internal study paper work to support internal packaging operations.
* Generate final release documentation and where appropriate carry out a final review of packaging documentation before submission to QA.
* Support safety inspections.
* Keep current with all GMP training.
About Morgan Jones:
Thisrole is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants.We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Dueto the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can onlyreply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If youhave not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, pleaseassume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Project Management