Would you relish the opportunity to work for a well-known, reputable and successful Branding and Packaging agency, based in house with one of the agency's key and most long-standing clients?
This is a really nice opportunity to become part of an established packaging team helping them manage and deliver projects for this high profile retailer, which is a household name. Within an easy commute of Worcester, Stratford upon Avon, Solihull, Warwick and surrounding areas, this role is based at the company's lovely Head Quarters with parking on site.
The Content Assistant will work within a small, friendly and cohesive packaging team who are delivering own brand product packaging but within the wider marketing team in this buzzy, airy open plan office.
Directly supporting the Packaging Account Manager in the editing of product packaging content, the Packaging Content Assistant will organise and communicate directly with buying, sourcing and quality teams to ensure that copy and photography assets are aligned to brand designs and delivered to deadlines.
- Directly interpreting product specifications and customer needs to translate them onto pack
- Liaising with business teams to ensure all assets are ready for packaging deadlines
- Brief creative design to studio
- Editing of product packaging copy in a quick and accurate manner
- Plan and brief photography requirements to internal and external photographers
- Act as the guardian of packaging to deploy 'look and feel'
- Act as the customer champion for clarity and simplicity
They really need someone who can take the pace and manage the workloads, agreeing and hitting the Account Managers timelines.
- Have previous experience of confident content creation, copywriting, curation or research and be able to hit the ground running to edit and check internal content
- A creative thinker with solid copywriting skills to help write informative, accurate and persuasive content
- Good knowledge of design and layout theory to build compelling on pack communication
- Excellent grammar and proof reading skills, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to independently manage work-flow and motivation
- Demonstrate superb organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to build strong relationships with key business teams, with a good manner; be thoughtful, measured, persuasive and good at listening
This is a very nice opportunity to join a friendly in a key role, so if all of the above excites you, please get in touch or send your CV as soon as possible.
- Content Management
- Account Executives