Our client based in the outskirts of Brighton is looking for a Packaging Technician to start on ASAP on a temporary to permanent assignment.
For this role, your duties will include:
- Operating various packing equipment
- Cleaning the equipment and work area
- To understand and follow health and safety procedures and maintain a safe working environment
- To understand and follow good manufacturing practice and maintain high housekeeping standards
- Follow verbal and detailed written processing instructions
- To complete batch processing documents using simple mathematical calculations
- To move and lift components and equipment using mechanical aids as appropriate
- To take ownership and responsibility of all aspects of running the line.
We are looking for a motivated candidate with a good attention to detail who is happy to work in a practical role, ideally, we would be looking for someone with factory or packaging experience, who is able to start ASAP.
This is a full time role with a rotating shift pattern including the following hours:
Early Shift - Monday to Thursday, 6.30am to 3pm and Friday 6.30am to 1.20pm
Late Shift - Monday to Thursday, 2pm to 10pm and Friday 1pm to 5.20pm
Hourly rate: £8.89
There is onsite parking for candidates applying with their own transport.
If you are interested and available to start work on an immediate basis, please apply now!
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment business for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job