My client has a vacancy for an PA / Office Administrator to assist the Chief Brand Officer, the VP UK & Eire and the Head of HR. The CBO travels regularly to the USA & China, whilst the VP UK & Eire, will travel extensively within the UK. The role will and assist in the support, co-ordination and administration of these three individuals as well as the needs of a senior management team, which is tasked with sales, marketing product design & development, and brand communication.
The role is in a unique creative environment, busy lively and fast paced.
The right candidate for this exciting role needs good Microsoft 365 skills, working in word, & excel, with a good phone manner, and the ability to relate to a broad range of internal and external team members & stake holders.
- A good knowledge of Acrobat PDF would also be advantageous.
- You would need to be highly organised, detail orientated and efficient.
- An interest in design, product and creative services or experience working with creatives would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Good numeracy, and confidence to interact would be useful.
- Liaising overseas with the Head office PA to the CEO.
- Ordering office supplies and repairs to equipment to keep the office well-equipped and stocked for the staff.
- Liaising with our external IT management company based overseas to help resolve simple day to day IT requests.
- Co-ordinate PO requests and general expenses of 2 senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally confidence to reply to emails on the behalf of Senior Stakeholders where required. With the ability to take accurate minutes.
- Excellent time management for both the administration role as well as the management of several diaries for senior stakeholders.
- Ability to co-ordinate electronic calendars, co-ordinate meetings with international attendees.
- Manage all general HR administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator who has great planning skills and the ability to shape create and implement administrative and office procedures. The role will require journey planning, liaison with our travel agent and the ability to manage and procure flights & hotels. A good sense of global geography would be a benefit.